In Victoria Marian and Anthony Shook’s study called The Cognitive Benefits of Being Bilingual states that “The cognitive and neurological benefits of bilingualism extend from early childhood to old age as the brain more efficiently processes information and staves off cognitive decline.” Not only does learning a language have cognitive benefits, students’ world views widen and they are exposed to different career opportunities as globalization continues. Depending on the needs of the student, an appropriate tutor will be matched and our tutors will do their best to ensure that students develop the language skills they need to build their confidence and to succeed.
Learning a language is challenging. Especially when a student is learning in English in all their other courses. Learning a language, like most things, is about consistency, practice, and confidence. Having a tutor can help students practice on a consistent basis and can also give students a new approach and a fresh perspective as there are different methods for learning the fundamentals of a new language. Our tutors will help students work through their challenges and help them develop the skills needed to succeed.
Why iSmart tutoring ?
- Students can develop their communication and develop colloquial language in the language they are learning
- Students can learn vocabulary and proper verb conjugation
- Students can receive extra work for extra practise
- Students can practise speaking in the language with their tutor
- Students can also practise writing in the language