International Baccalaureate is an internationally recognized school system. IB students are encouraged to think critically and solve complex problems, be self-advocating and culturally aware to be a part of an educational program that can lead them to the world’s highest-ranking universities.
Advanced Placement is a program in the United States created by the College Board that offers college-level curricula and examinations to high school students. Through the AP program, students are able to graduate sooner and develop college-level academic skills.
Because these two programs are high-paced and intensive, students would benefit from tutoring sessions to supplement their curriculum. Our tutors have the experience to help students get through their program successfully.
- IB is an intensive program. Our tutors can preview IB courses before they get into the IB program and help prepare them to be an IB student
- IB programs cover high school and partial university material. School teachers normally teach the material at a faster pace. An iSmart tutor can help students learn more efficiently, save more time, and help them keep up with the pace of IB school
- For grade 12 IB students, iSmart tutors can help guide them to complete extended essays
- As of now, 100% of our IB students received IB diplomas with our help
- Students who complete AP examinations in certain transferable subjects and achieve a score of 4 or 5 are able to bypass some university courses
- Not every school has the AP courses that every student is required to take. Studying AP on their own can be a challenging process. Studying with an AP tutor can help students achieve a score from 0 to 5.
- Weekly homework is assigned and students and tutors will review past AP exams